A nice way to entertain your guests and make them crazy are tongue-twisters. Print them out on a nice card and offer a cup of coffee when they succeed!
Betty Botter bought a bit of butter
The butter Betty Botter bought was a bit bitter
And made her batter bitter.
But a bit of better butter makes better batter.
So Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter
Making Betty Botter's bitter batter better.
The 1st International Collection of Tongue Twisters has a lot of examples in various languages. One try? The Crazy CrazyWaiter is waiting on a crazy waiting guest!
Incoming search terms for the article:
- The sixth sick sheikhs sixth sheeps sick
- the sixth sick sheik
- the sixth sick sheep
- sixth sheikh
- The sixth sick sheikh\s sixth sheep\s sick
- the sixth sick sheik\s sixth sheep\s sick translation
- The sixth sick sheiks sixth sheeps sick
- sheep of shiekhs
- sheep sheikh
- the sixth sick sheiks sixth sheeps sick translation
No trackbacks yet.