Today I had to make a Margarita cocktail and I have to admit that I didn’t know how to do it. (I said to my colleagues “I’m a stupid crazy waiter, not a smart barman” – but this is nonsense of course I really believe you should have knowledge of everything).
- 3.5 cl (seven parts) tequila
- 2.0 cl (four parts) Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1.5 cl (three parts) lemon or lime juice
Rub the rim of the glass with the lime slice to make the salt stick to it. Shake the other ingredients with ice, then carefully pour into the glass (taking care not to dislodge any salt). Garnish and serve over ice.
Foto: Akke Monasso, CC BY SA3.0
Incoming search terms for the article:
- waiter serving margarita
- quotes about flairtending
- how to make the magarita cocktail
- Cointreau juni 2012 filmfestival
- how to make a margarita
- how to make a crazy margarita
- how to make a crazy margarita?
- tequila waiter
- flairtending quotes
- margaritas waiter tips