Hand Wash

A 14 year old boy died after eating two hamburgers at Quick (comparable to McDonalds) in the south of France. This was a big shock for me because people in this age aren’t that vulnerable compared to elderly, pregnant women and kids. They are still investigating how this could have happened, but it’ pretty sure that there’s a link between the hygiene in the restaurant and the death of the boy.

This made me aware of the fact that we as waiter are also responsible for e-ve-ry-thing the guest puts in his mouth. A lot of this is touched by us, thus it’s very important to wash our hands well regularly. In this video it’s shown how!

Incoming search terms for the article:

Leave a Reply